Tuition, Fees, and Refunds
The tuition is $400 per course and $2,400 for the entire program (A $300 discount is given if the student registers for the entire program at the beginning, group discounts are also available):
- Introduction & Overview of Alcohol and Other Drugs (45 hrs) $400
- Physiology and Pharmacology of Alcohol and Other Drugs (45 hrs) $400
- Law and Ethics (45 hrs) $400
- Case Management (45 hrs) $400
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling (45 hrs) $400
- Professional and Personal Growth (45 hrs) $400
- Supervised Practicum (45 hrs) Free after the above courses are completed.
- Supervised Field Work Practicum or Externship (255 hrs) Externship may be paid or unpaid.
A full refund is given before the course is started by the student. After starting the course no refunds are given and the student has 12 months to complete the course.